YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 9, 2012

The lovliest Compliment

Today I had some duties to fulfill so I went to our little town, where there is no real space for shopping or having fun but only lots of older people and equally old houses, which are indescribably beautiful...


So I went into a small shop because I had time left before I could do what I wanted to do and there was a pretty old lady (clearly over 70) who was suddenly stumbling over a little table which was really flat and hardly noticeable.

"Oops", I said. "I would have fallen over the table too. It´s so hard to notice. I wouldn´t ever buy it hence."
The woman started smiling and said "Oh no, that was not the problem. I was just looking at how pretty you are and didn´t see the table. Such a beautiful, tall lady"
I fastly responded "Oh thank you, have a nice day".

I couldn´t lose my good mood this day. This was by far the most adorable thing a person has ever said to me.
I can´t believe it.

0 comments: